Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweater weather and scarf season

in my opinion, is thee best way to start off the new year. Today was my first full and complete day of being back at school. And lemme tell you, it was amazing. Woke up to an empty room with the sun shining through the blinds, got ready for my first class, and left with the mentality that it was going to be a great, warm and eventful day. I got two out of the three. Too bad it was soo freaking COLD!!!!! Ugh. I would've ran back to my room and grab a sweater but I toughed it out like a champ. Haa... and I was running a little late considering I had no idea where my class was. hahah WHATEVER. Saw the first fresh face of the winter quarter - Devon! Yayy he made me happy. For a second though, today when I walked into the hall way of Bldng 9 and saw the huge crowd of people waiting and conversating outside the classrooms, I had a super quick flashback of my first day of high school. The environment of it all, I kinda just realized for the first time in awhile that I'm an underdog and not the big bad senior I was a couple months back. It's weird, intimidating but exciting nevertheless. Alright, so anyway, first class was chill. Teacher let us out about an hour or so early so I decided to check out the API. Saw a bunch of people and talked to Albert for awhile also. Met up with Devon in the library - the usual and then decided to go with Albert to audition for Choir. Saw EVERYONE there. My Ate, Maaaaark!, Karl's Ate, David.. ohman. I love seeing fresh faces. And I missed my Ate! Not even gonna lie. Her and my Kuya! Who I rarely see. ]; Hopefully that'll change this year and all three of us could hang out more. Yup, so I ended up auditioning for Choir and not making it. Straight up, I was kinda sad about it at first and bummed, but I saw the brighter side of things and figured it just wasn't meant for me; God either has something better planned for me, or He knows that I have a lot on my plate this year and the unnecessary stress of it all would do me no good. After that Karl and I chilled for the rest of the day. Double dated with my Ate and Mark? bahhahah Ohh those two are comedy. Good times today. Had some really good talks with Karl. [: Yaay! Gonna paint this town red. YEE, BITCH! ahaha After Chick fil-A, went over to the suites! WOOO FOR MARK! Took a butt-load of pictures that Karl has. Oh man, I can't wait for our adventures. For sure we're gonna handle this shit. [: Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, got dropped off at the dorm, had visits from Chuck and James, then went to my stats class until 8. I'm happy.. this quarter will be nothing less than amazing... I can already feel it. And there's NO FAILING. It's simply not allowed.. not on my watch. I won't fail anything this quarter. I'm ready to work my ass off like there was no tomorrow and I'm ready to stick with my priorities.


P.S. I think I'm ready to admit it. Or is the timing not right? But if not now, then when? I think the more you wait to tell someone something, one, either the worse it's gonna get or two, you'll more than likely forget what needs to be said or you even might convince yourself that it isn't anything at all... and then maybe one day, it'll come up again and it'll be 10x worse.

I'm thinking too much.