Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh nine - let me be free

It's weird. Letting my guard down and allowing someone to enter my life on that level again hasn't happened since I was a freshman in high school - 5 years ago. All this time, helping my friends and their relationships, giving advice to those who reached out for it - it's finally time to listen to myself. It's time to take my own advice. But why is it difficult to apply to my own situation? I guess, it's easier said than done and I'm willing to try.

I told you how I felt and now I'm going to leave it at that. Nothing changes. We both agreed. I just hope you don't expect me to do anything because I won't.. even if you told me. Eventually, we'll see. If it dies down, so be it. I'm not about to fight to keep it the way it is. Constant pace is the way I roll. There's no need to rush progress.

On another note, I feel like I have no feelings. That statement alone contradicts everything I just said in the previous paragraph. I'm a confusing human who knows what she wants, has the desire and drive to get there but accepts reality for what it really is and has the mentality of it is what it is. Don't like it? Change it. Can't stand to see it? Don't look. Life's a bitch. Deal with it. It happens to everyone. Live for yourself.



I seem bitter, but I'm not. I'm actually a genuinely happy person. [:

No comments: