Friday, January 23, 2009

A day without sunshine

What if I stopped smiling?



For some reason, I miss being sad. I miss feeling that piercing pain in all the places you never thought you had. The feeling where the saying, "my heart dropped" comes true. That same feeling you convinced yourself you had that was caused by the one person who you never thought would leave. I miss that. That special connection you have with that person where the meaning of "I love you" surpasses what is normal between friends and brings it to a level between boyfriend and girlfriend & lovers.

Oh well, can't always get what you want.

3 comments:

ishnamedkarl. said...

you don't wanna feel pain :/

trust me.

Zoo-Hey said...

What the..! Music on your blog? And you don't want to be sad -_-x

ishnamedkarl. said...

i knoww! when the fireworks were going on there were hella ppl blocking my view and all the pics i tried to take came out blurry as f*ck ]: