Sunday, December 28, 2008

Out in the town

Today was family day. Woke up this morning for mass at 10:30 at St. Chris. Twas beneficial. I actually was able to pay attention throughout the entire service with of course it's usual ADD kicking in. As bad as that may sound... I really got a lot from it... and I knew today would be a good day. The weather outside was weather. [: I'm just kidding. After mass we headed for some good ol dim sum at Diamond Plaza. Got there around 1230 and they said the wait would be 30 minutes... from 2. Uh, yeah not down. So we headed over to another Chinese Restaurant in San Dimas. Got seated right away and enjoyed the beauty of food. [: And as usual, I suffered once again from food coma and fell asleep in the car on our way to The Observatory.

!

with God anything is possible
I forgot how beautiful L.A. was
can you tell my mom is scared of heights?but we're not... kindof. haah

theres no limit to the horizon
WOLLYHOOD.
Los Angeles
Ate
California sunset

Yay for camera phones!
After watching the first couple minutes of the sunset, we invited ourselves to La Palma for my Aunt's birthday and had dinner there. My cousin had Season Three of HIMYM!!! Annd I'm borrowing it. [: Yay for being caught up on seasons! I win. The end. [:

1 comment:

Jared Falcis said...

The observatory is one of my favorite places to go at night :)