Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nonstop

busy. This is getting ridiculous. Although I love always having something to do every hour of the day, sometimes it just gets crazy and half the time I just lose myself. Friday was hella busy for me. I've never been that busy with school this entire quarter. Walking around school, attending class and 3 hours of make-up tutoring took the life out of me most definitely. I guess the whole... "skipping class" ordeal bit me in the ass cause I finally realized earlier in the week that Fall Quarter ends in less that 14 days and in order to pass English, I had to have completed 8 hours of tutoring. LAME. On a better note, I got my math quiz back! MINUS 3 bitches! Woo! [[: I'm suuper happy about that one. Oh and in between my busy schedule I'm glad I got to spend some time with Devon. I swear, seeing that nigga always makes me happy. Every Friday after English asking him where he's at but knowing every single time in the back of my head that he's in the same exact spot in the library like every Friday. I just hope and wonder sometimes that maybe... just maybe he'd be somewhere different. I was kinda surprised, too, that within the first 30 minutes of hanging out not once did he mention his stomach and how empty it is. hahah That kinda took away from our weekly Friday sessions. But it's okay cause after I was all done with everything, I met him at the Marketplace and we ordered Panda just before it was gonna close. [: Yay food. THEN. Devon's FAIL or I guess you can say, "HEROIC ATTEMPT" to save me from a bee. Yet, the only thing I see is my bowl of rice and my fork flying in the air and all over the people sitting next to us. HAAHAA Epic.. so epic. I loved it. He went on telling me about the wonderful birthday celebrations he had and his oh so delicious American Thanksgiving. At least one of us came up for Thanksgiving. -_-" Walked back to my dorm afterwards and knocked the fuck out. Saw Charlotte sleeping and was convinced that taking a nap was a must. From 4 to 630 - mm soo healthy. [: Took a shower cause Krystina and Genie were finally visiting me at my dorm! YAAAAAAAAAAY! It's a great feeling waking up to old friend's phone calls saying they're going to visit [: They finally arrived and didn't get lost - thanks to my awesome sense of direction. haha [: Ate at that one pizza place that Karissa works in at the Village. It was good seeing her after so long. How long has it been? 4 or 5 years? Holy crap maan! loll okay. So after dinner we decided to take Charlotte to Cue. bahahah! So cute. Overwhelming but always fun. Came back home and tried to do something productive but of course... failed at it.

SATURDAY. [:
Wsup Prelude SoCal ! Oh mann I was soo excited. It's all so REAL in person. Gigz picked me up and then met up with Nick, Texas and Jenise at Jenise's house. Carpooled and headed over to Guppy's. MM guppy's. Shaved ice and extra spicy popcorn chicken. Boo for cramps and ulcers.!! GAH. Total buzz kill for a good hour or so. ]; Anyway, Prelude was amazing! Saw the competition and now it just boosted up every part of my body and mind to work so much harder! Shits tough out there - I finally understand. After Prelude we couldn't go to Sam's anymore cause it was hella far and late. Sorry babygirl ]; I hope you had a great time though! Instead went over to Rooted and chilled there. Got a ride back from Alex and knocked out right after. [:

TODAY.
Revise English paper, study for my math final on Wednesday and go to practice tonight. [: Come to think of it, I actually miss my family. I haven't spoken to them in so long, at least that's what it feels like. I'll maybe update later cause I'm sure I'll be procrastinating during my paper. We'll see. The end. [:


p.s. After playing around with Byron's camera, I can't wait to get mine! gahh!!

No comments: