Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rainbows are lucky

Updating this thing every day is kinda not happenin for me. Well, let's recap some of the eventful moments that's happened for the past week or so. From what I can remember, my first quarter of college ended... and ohhmy. College really is something. I passed all my remedial classes! B in English and C in Math. [: and then.... I failed my other class. -_-" uh. yeeeahh. haha great. Well, next quarter I'm taking 16 units. fml. I think I can do it. I know I can do it. I just gotta put a major limit to my ADD. I had my last final on the 12th but stayed at my dorm until the 18th because of hell week. My first ever performance was on Thursday at Arcadia High School's sold out Charity Show. Hell week and the performance were absolutely amazing. I was finally able to feel that rush, that excitement, those nervous butterflies... and I'm soo glad that some of the closest people I have in my life were able to come and watch. I truly am lucky.

I came home Thursday night expecting attitude from my Mom but received none. Her and I hung out all day Friday and the first thing she said to me in the car was, "I'm glad you came home. I thought you weren't going to." [[[[[[[[[: Seriously. That's a big step for her. It caught me off guard and after that my heart couldn't stop smiling. She's never said anything like that to me before and it just makes me soo happy. Things could start looking up for 2009. I hope. Went shopping for 7 hours straight. Oh! And I got to see some of the Junior babies at the mall! Junior babies are now big bad seniors. They're so cute and they really made me miss Amat... surprisingly. hahah Went home and waited to get picked up by Genie, Kathryn and Lion. Surprised Lissette at her house for her 19th birthday! Yay! I hope she was happy. Saw Krystina there too and a couple other people. Bf took me home later that night. Good conversations to end the night are always healthy. I was supposed to wake up at 915 the next morning but my distraction didn't let me sleep until 5 or a little passed that. THANKS! asshole. [: [x

Tressa Vi's 2nd Birthday! I have never been surrounded by so many babies and toddlers in my life. They are just thee cutest! I love my family and I missed them soo much. Came home and got ready for our annual Amat dinner at Macaroni Grill by the Puente Hills Mall. Twas fun and well needed. I miss my Amat friends a lot.. even though it didn't seem like that in the beginning, I did. [:

Good conversation last night too [: Five hour conversations are alwaysss my favorite.!

RAINBOWS. are lucky. Today was a beautiful day, most definitely. Finally went to church after more than a month. I totally forgot it was Advent. -_- ahahha thats so bad, considering my 12 years of religious education. Ops! ahahhah Went to the mall and got a case for my phone then ate at ChowKing. Surprisingly, my luck kicked in quick and I spotted him. Ahahah shit was soo random. Who would've thought, right?! [[[: It was good and it made me really kinda happy acutally. It was weird though! I got some butterflies. =X HAAA. okay. enough. the end. [:

timeout.
How do I post pictures on this thing? Is there like a special way to do it? and to resize it also?

2 comments:

ishnamedkarl. said...

yay for lagging when you blog [:

Jared Falcis said...

KAT IS THIS YOU?!

I'm going to tell your Ate Christie that you failed a class...

sd;lfkjasd;lfkas;ldkjf