Thursday, December 4, 2008

IN

HA! I already failed. I didn't blog yesterday. HAHAH ohman. Okay so anyway, I studied so much Monday night into the wee hours of Tuesday's Morning for an exam that I failed straight off the bat. This is retarded. I thought yesterday was going to be a great day when it came to my classes- I even got out early for my English class and the homework due date got changed to Friday instead of yesterday. Then came 1130 when I had to walk to class to take my Excel exam. Holy crap maaan! That shit was HARD. [that's what she said?] HA. NO. but really though. Straight from there I had to walk over to my Math class at 1 and take a quiz I thought I was going to fail. Luckily, I really feel like I passed. [: Yay for me! haha. Oh! Then Genie and I played a little game of phone tag for awhile right before I walked in for my class.. those are always fun [: Greg and I walked to the API after class, got to see my Ate and Justin and then Mark and Karl swung by with Panda cause Jay was working soo Greg and I decided to go and hit that up. mmm inexpensive Panda: my favoritee [: haha. Elfster was brought up in a conversation between Mark and I and it somehow evolved into asking RJ how if he were a banana how would he want to be pealed? It had to be the funniest conversation that day. I like it in threes with one stroke down, Mark likes it in twos, RJ likes it in threes with one stroke up and Gerard likes it slowly also in threes. Intense? I think so. After that I went with Mark and Gerard to the DC House and watched Wall-E for the first time! Gahh! It was a great movie. Karl showed up during the movie and then ended up finishing it with me watching as I took pictures with my enV2 of the actual movie [: Ha whatever! I got good pictures, pictures that are now my wallpaper. :D ahah yeeah. Karl left and then more people started coming over. Hung out for awhile and then Mark took me back to my dorm. An hour later, went out and had a really fun and instense catch-up/update session with my friend who would like to remain Anonymous. Im just kidding. But uhm then... waited outside Alamitos for Sam to open up the door but never did cause she was too lazy. So instead we had a 15 minute conversation over the phone. Twas a fun night indeed. Now that I look at it, yesterday was filled with a great positive vibe that I want more of. Hopefully today goes well, it's still early and I have a lot of errands to run around campus and an intense practice tonight, I think. -_- great. I'm a bit afraid but not at the same time. Tomorrow's Sam's birthday! Babygirl is getting ooold! But I love her nonetheless. She is definitely my life entertainment. The end.




p.s. I'm finally IN. [[[[[x ... took my Mom 3 years but she's finally starting to get it.

No comments: