Thursday, December 25, 2008

My ultimate happiness

Merry Christmas!


is food. Hahah I'm just kidding.

But Karl's right... this Christmas was different. It was more of realizing life and reality and each other's presence rather than the usual curiosity of 'what did i get for Christmas'. Honestly, after seeing the lack of a family bond at Thanksgiving, I didn't see a difference with the Christmas season so I expected the worse and hoped for nothing more. Although it seems as if the family is becoming smaller in size, the strong connection with those of us left never really seemed any stronger than these past two days. I arrived at the homes of my cousins and never really felt that much love before. That feeling of being loved unconditionally made me want more. And more so, made me realize that no matter what the family may be going through, I know I can always count on them to not only be there for me but to make me happy in ways never thought possible.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a very safe and fun one too! Yayy for getting older and almost getting cut off from presents. ]; hahaha ohh, the sweet life of aging.

Here's some highlights. [:

There's nothing stronger
The smarter version of me [:
& my partner for Cranium
Came in third place; red marker [:
Dad's side;
[[[:
salmon spinach eggrolls with home-made Spinach & Artichoke dip
the cause of my maajor food coma .
...and the food coma begins
first victim - mom;
drunk and past out by 2:51 after 4 glasses of wine
-_-
victims 2, 3 and 4
jj, me & Auntie - out by 4
victim five - Ate
victim six - Kuya Anthony / picture not available
my girls

1 comment:

Zoo-Hey said...

Awww those little girls are soo cute :)