Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Holiday

is a great movie. It really is. I totally forgot how good it is. You should watch it. And if you don't want to watch it alone, I can always watch it with you! [: I think I'm going to watch it again tonight, just like last night. Yay for me. [: hahah Well, it's that Christmas Season once again.. that season when relationships start to happen, those sparks start to fly. So there's approximately 12 to 13 people in our group of friends back in high school. And lately, all the boys in our group are in relationships. Some old, some new, some just starting. It's mad cute. It's time our boys are happy with their girls. And what makes it even better..! is the fact that just because they have girlfriends now doesn't affect them hanging out with the rest of us. It's hard to find couples like that... and it's an amazing feeling once you do. Let's see, there's Kyle and Trish - maaaaad cute right there. Ryan and Ronylyn - steezin it up all day every day. Shaun and Avic - who would've thought... I witnessed an 'iloveyou' from him to her. Dustin and Kristen - no words can describe how strong those two are. And as for the rest of us... ohhboy. I'm so glad we have each other! Shiiit. We can always work that camera. That's for damn sure. Who says you need a significant other to take cutesy pictures?! Huh, Genie!? AHAH Mann.. I remember this time last year. That experience in itself was amazing, it shaped who I am today. I can't believe it's been a year since I found out about you. And it's not like I'm at all mad or upset or still hurting, I'm none of those. I'm just super glad that we worked things out and you're crraazy happy with her. I'm happy for you two and I wish you guys the best. You, out of all people, deserve a smart pretty girl like her and I'm glad you found one. Stay honest and faithful - she deserves that much and more.

In a different light, I don't want to hurt you like I hurt the rest but I'm starting to get that gut feeling in my body when things start to go down. I was and I still am glad you're respecting my space and maybe this is just me thinking too little and acting too much but ... I really hope you and I are still on the same level as we were 3 days ago. Time changes but I hope we didn't. At least, not that much. I don't want you to just be another boy. I don't want you to be just another someone I talk to and end up hurting. Trust me, I don't do it intentionally. I guess, my last relationship kind of had a somewhat negative toll on me in time. It's been a year and my perspective on relationships hasn't been all that great, I must admit. I mean... I love it when I see new couples and potential relationships and whatnot but me personally in one... doesn't really flow too well in my mind. I wish I wasn't like this. I wish I didn't seem so picky. But it is what it is, right? Hopefully things work out. and no matter what does happen just know you mean a lot to me. [: kbye.

PICTURE TIME! [:

Annual Christmas Dinner
ladies
fellas
<3
Stefanee Taylor Blas; niece 3yrs. old
Tressa Vi Ureta Blas; niece 2yrs old;
cutest little boy rockin' creative recs and an iphone; 8yrs.old
so many little babies [:

2 comments:

Zoo-Hey said...

So I pretty much wore the same outfit you had in those pictures. Purple jeans from Forever 21?!

k_weeezy said...

haha yess maam !