Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Karl

So Karl's right. I don't blog often. Maybe December will be different; or maybe! 2009 will be different. o0o0o who knows! Hahah. I think I should make this a daily thing though... blogging and writing is healthy... right? It's better than getting distracted by Facebook and YouTube and whatnot. So yeahh... I'm gonna try this.

Alright, so last night wasn't that great. Well, besides the fact that I forced and pushed myself to finish the bigger part of my English assignment and the fact that Alex brought me a pretzel and cheese from work... the people living upstairs were being SO LOUD. And I absolutely looove waking up at 3:58 in the morning to them talking and laughing outside or them blasting music and drunk upstairs. It's my favorite! -_-" ugh. So after not being able to go back to sleep right away, I woke up at 7:45 right when Charlotte was going to class and couldn't go back anymore. My original goal was to wake up at 8 finish my English assignment then do practice exams for my Excel Exam tomorrow. But its its currently 3:30 in the afternoon and I haven't done ANYTHING! This is so bad. My A.D.D. is acting up soo much!! Oh, and I've gotten into this habit of making videos on Facebook. Who knew... it's pretty addicting! And I'm not going to practice tonight cause it's Tita Elvie's last night here before she heads back to the Philippines tomorrow morning. So we're having like a dinner thing for her. Kinda sad how I dont really know her yet she's leaving and it's probably the last time I see her. mmm hopefully tonight goes well though. Okay, I'm done. [:

Thanks Karl ! Bye Karl !

1 comment: