Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breather

This is going to be a long blog.

I feel like this is unhealthy for me... not to blog for this long of a time. SO MUCH SHIT HAPPENED. I don't even know where to begin. So in addition to a long ass blog, it's gonna be hella scattered.

So dating back to the night of my last blog, Jan. 31, I did end up seeing you. [: That was gooood and it made me real happy. ;] The next day was SCPASA [ thanks zugey(: ] at UCR. That was dope too. Met some pretty cool people and got a pretty nice compliment [x Ahah shut up Karl! haha Karl and Andrew are just jealous, that's all. aahhah anyway. Went home for the weekend, and spent some time with dad's side of the family and watched the Superbowl. Twas fun and filling. I love my family. OH! and Kuya Pat finally came out and spent some time with us too. So far, it's been the highlight of my year. This is only a start. hMm.. then comes Hell Week Feb 1 to Feb "6". I've never lost so much sleep in one week alone, than that of the 1st of February. Hell week + Midterms = no bueno ]; kindof. I got my shit done. Studied and I seriously hope I did well.. especially on my Stats midterm.

And a quick note. *If you ever fucking so much as slap him or touch him again, I will slap you. And this time, I won't think twice about it. Do not even THINK about disrespecting me again. That goes for any other of my friends, you stupid STUPID girl. Your ignorance and lack of common sense still amazes me. Remember that.*

Going back to what I was saying before I remembered that incident, Hell week I lost a lot of sleep. From Tuesday to Thursday I was up for more than 40 hours straight. Had a BEC performance on Thursday. Our first time to show off our new set. I love it. Right after the performance we headed over to the studio to continue practicing. Talk about a hella busy day/night. We filmed for our Fusion Video. Shits comedy. I love it! [: Then... surprise surprise.. WOBZ CAME BACKK!!!! yaaaaaaaay! And she brought Joe Larot from Jabbawockeez! Talk about star-struck. ;ADSJF;ASDFJ AHHHH.! Never in a million years would I have thought I would get a chance to NOT ONLY meet an original, but to groove and learn from him too. He's tight and fsure legit. I missed wobz a lot too! Stupid ABDC. What's the world coming to!? Retards. Anyway, they decided to eat at Denny's after practice and I knocked the fuck out. And apparently, I have swag when I sleep? UGH. Is it that necessary to take pictures while I sleep? -_- laame. ahah I finally crashed and I didn't wake up until 2 the next day. ]; I missed my effing in class essay for English. BLAHH. Find out that So Fresh is CANCELED. ]; Karl decides to give me a surprise visit. That was fun. Chilled at my dorm then went over to Brea mall to meet up with Jowena, Byron and Alex. After we all headed over to Joe's Sushi for Robbie's 19th Birthday. Not even five minutes into being there, Jay tells us that Robbie hydroplaned and got into a car accident and that Paul and Nick left to get him. I broke down inside but tried to keep my composer. What are the odds? I'm just so glad that he's alive and okay. God was definitely with him. We brought everyone over to Jowena's at the Crest cause Robbie cldnt join us at Joe's Sushi. Surprised him, hookah'd, drank, watched a movie, then knocked the fuck out.

Another quick note. *You're concentrating on me a little too much, honey.

The last three days have been spent at the Crest and with the people I can't ever seem to stop loving. Bummed it with Jowena the ENTIRE day on Saturday. Definitely needed in a time like this. Jowena and I had our first visit to Locust Lounge last night. I totally saw a couple Amat heads there. Shit was soo weird! Highlights of the night: saw my distraction [:, "It's Sea World.", "like... Hola Shamu" AHAHAHAHAH fcking Byron. Comedy.

Okayy.. I'll update again hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Zoo-Hey said...

lol, its SCPASA not CSPASA.

i miss youuuuu. and i wanna watch you perform. i still haven't seen bmod since first gen last quarter -_-x