Thursday, February 12, 2009

Needed

Today officially marks the final day in which I don't have to stress about papers, midterms, projects and presentations. Such a needed day. Not to mention, healthy eating [besides the late night run that was just made with Byronface & Manyoucall] good talks, and live soothing piano music. I agree with Karl, Wednesdays are good days. [: Too bad I didn't see him alll day today!!! Mr. LetsNotWakeUpForClass&GetOutEarlyFromEcon. ]; It's okayyy... I practically have him allllll day tomorrow [x

After my Stats class I met up with Paul at starbucks for our writing session. Shit mann. I love how I'm getting so much closer to him. Paul's legit. Who would've known our love for meaningful words and passion for writing would bring us closer together.-- I lavv it. Later on Byronface, Manyoucall and Jowena met us up and we all chilled and did our own thing. Twas tight. After getting kicked out by a Starbucks that closes at 10, a library that closes at 1030 and a full on packed 24 computer lab, we all decided to retreat over to the Village Recreation Center in hopes for space and that study room with the piano. The studyroom was a fail. But it's okay cause I got more writing done. [:

Wendy's drivethru is NOT, I repeat NOT open until 2am. Also, the McDonald's on Diamond Bar is NOT, I repeat NOT open 24hrs. Mthrfckrs. Epic fail for latenight runs. But can I just say... I've never seen so much desire for McDonalds from two individuals than I have from Byronface and Manyoucall. As for me - I really didn't care - all I wanted was food. If only I could've recorded our 10 minute wait going back and forth to both drive-thru windows and our 30 second engine shut down right next to the ordering machine - shit would've been AWESOME. Anyway. Thanks gigz for missing us so much he wanted us over [:

No comments: