Saturday, June 7, 2008

New beginning, New blog

So I decided to start another blogger. I thought, 'new beginning? new blog.' Who knows where this blogger is going to take me, but I can only hope that it's somewhere positive. Grad week had just completely ended tonight. One of the best weeks of my life, I must admit. Tuesday - Last day of school & balloon let go. Senior vs. Faculty basketball game with Seniors '08 taking the victory. Plus Tom's kickback. Wednesday - Senior Awards Assembly. Senior Luau where there were no interruptions on the styles of dancing. Thursday - Nothing but the greatest Grad Night ever! Shit was too bomb to put into words. Rave Room (: Friday - Came home at 730am, stayed in bed without moving except to go pee until 430. Graduation! Still up and running without any sleep :D Stayed up until 11, had 40 hours of nonstop fun ;] It's summa time baby! Over the highschool drama mamas... all of them! Life is becoming more bearable, I love it ! FUCKIT baby! Tryna make it the best most, AMAAAZING summer as possible <333 with a hint of excellence, a teaspoon of butterflies, a bag full of family and homies and a millon doses of partying (((((:

No comments: