Thursday, June 12, 2008

I like it because, not.

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie, things are going a little smoother than I had expected. We've got this connection, this type love that can't be broken. We've accepted the people that we've become and I can seriously only hope that this new friendship going on won't be built on lies, shady and all that dirty. I like it. I like it because I feel strong when I talk to you, not weak. I like it because I can keep my composer, not break down. I like it because instead of my heart hurting for days, it hurts for minutes. I like it because I'm happy, not depressed. I like it because I had you first, not second or third. I like it because I know you'll always be mine deep down inside, not hers. I like it because you're starting to really talk to me, not shut me out. I like it because we're on the road of respecting each other, not take one another for granted. I like it because you make it easier, not harder. I like it because you make me want to live, not die. I like it because you make my life interesting, not boring. I like it because the pages are filling up, and not left blank. I like it. I really do. I'm totally ready for summer <3

No comments: